DRUPAL (and/or PHP) DEVELOPER
CONSULTING OPPORTUNITY with Global Digital Consulting Firm
OBI Digital is hiring a Full Stack Developer with Drupal Experience and/or PHP. The position is for a 6-month consultancy with a good opportunity for an extension of the work. The developer will work with other team members implementing a Content Management System for a global education project.
About OBI: Olive Branch International (OBI) Digital Solutions is a full-service design and build digital development company that helps partners solve complex development and humanitarian problems with integrated digital (open source) solutions. OBI Digital was founded in the summer of 2020 and has signed on to multiple global projects since then. We are registered in the U.S with team members in Palestine, Jordan, and Ireland. We are looking to grow our team and we primarily work with and hire consultants who are eager to work on globally and socially impactful problems with our team and partners.
- Develop a custom Drupal module, and/or custom Drupal theme.
- Develop frontend user interface.
- Interpret customer/internal requirements to establish complete and accurate functional specifications and product documentation.
- Effectively develop software according to the specified functional specifications following software development best practices.
- Experience developing with Drupal 8.
- Experience with Drupal technology stack, server, operating system, database, web server,PHP.
- Experience with Apache, Linux, PHP, and MySQL.
- Experience and/or Knowledge of frontend development/theming, preferably in Drupal.
- Experience and/or Knowledge of Adobe Suite.
- Experience with building and maintaining open source digital software.
- Preference for Arabic speaker and/or located in the Middle East.
To apply, please submit your resume, highlighting your interest and qualifications to email@example.com